General Charter Information
Booking a Day with Full Net Fishing Charters
To reserve a day or two please give us a call or e-mail us with the dates you are thinking about.
We require a $100 deposit for each day reserved payable by Pay-Pal, check or cash. The balance of the fare will be due on the day of the charter.
Your deposit is refundable for unsafe weather on the day of the charter.
If the customer cancels the charter within 3 days prior to the scheduled trip, the deposit will be held for 15 days and applied to a future booking. If a charter is not booked within the 15 days the deposit will be forfeited. If you are a no show for your scheduled day you will be charged the full fee that was agreed upon.
You can also use the PayPal button below to submit a payment using any major credit card (you do NOT need a PayPal account).
We will communicate a few days before your charter (or at any time you might have any questions), to setup a time and place to meet the morning of your charter.
The morning of your charter we will go over some safety rules, sign a consent form, go over where all the safety equipment is and then we're off.
You will be fishing with me on my 2009, 2400 Blazer Bay - "Bay Boat" with a 250hp Yamaha four stroke engine.
We'll use spinning tackle and conventional gear from the best tackle manufactures, Gamakatsu, SPRO, ABU Garcia, Penn and All-star just to name a few.
Items You Need to Bring on Your Charter:
- Shorts and loose fitting tee shirt and bathing suit are fine
- Hats are very important
- Deck Shoes, tennis shoes, sandals or flip flops (please no black sole shoes or work boots - they leave hard to remove marks on the deck)
- Polarized Sunglasses are a must, especially for sight fishing
- Camera and/or Video Camera (or for a fee I can supply the pictures and Video on a CD or DVD)
- Sunscreen (please be advised; if you purchase the pressurized spray type sunscreen, spray it on before you get in the boat, if you spray it in the boat it gets all over the floor and the rest of the boat making it very slippery)
- Bottled water will be supplied, feel free to bring food and any other drinks you might want, Beer is allowed - Cans only no glass bottles, please.
- Rain Gear
- No Bananas! (legend has it they are bad luck on a boat)